vrijdag 9 december 2011

Rain - Falcon T© original haiku 2011

wish I was a duck
walking around fearlessly
quacking in the rain

shower me with rain
blow me dry with all the winds
nature is calling

everytime it rains
I see a silver lining
it's about to change

the sun is shining
even in the worst weather
it gives us a light

me the umbrella
will keep you high and mighty
through the storm and rain

make it even worse
i will keep on smiling wide
no rain can beat me

keep on shining bright
soon the curtains reopen
and the stage is set

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I like it, Tim. Nice write!
    http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/hope/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This was good Tim. I enjoyed reading it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. self talking, powerful.

    Thanks for the remarkable treat.
    keep it up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love these,

    welcome sharing with us,

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen