woensdag 9 november 2011

Bathtub Of Love - Falcon T© original haiku 2011

this one is based purely on the first thought of the picture:

sit in the water
the warmth consumes you in awe
radiating you

this one kinda just came up with the bathtub in mind but i doubt you could guess the train of thought i had when I wrote it:

you cherish your face
you take care of your body
I love the outcome

it means: i'm glad you don't use make up
you look great, but also could mean: you like taking baths
I like you..

stating the comforting feeling of the bath:

take off all your clothes
now step into the water
leave dark thoughts behind

dual: the feeling of the bath but then in love with a particular girl in mind
or just wittiness about a bath:

every time we meet
I feel so comfortably
stepping in the heat

means just how it sounds:

let me in your life
step into my bath of love
meaningful embrace

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Interesting set of haikus.I like the 'cherish your face' one the most.
    Jamie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't think you need to explain...cause' you blew out my perfect experience with it. I don't know if you demeaned it (my reading of it) or affirmed it. But, I believe, it wasn't necessary.
    I liked it,alone.
    ZQ

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen